Contact Telephone number: 07874007992
Services provided and specialist area
I am a qualified Western Medical Herbalist, trained in assessing health conditions and prescribing herbal remedies. All clients receive a consultation lasting around 50 minutes, which includes an in-depth discussion of your current health issues, you as a person and your diet and lifestyle. I will then develop a mixture of herbal medicine tinctures tailored to your needs. For more complex health conditions, I recommend at least 3 consultations over three months to gently bring your body back into balance. As a Western herbal medicine practitioner, I mainly prescribe herbal medicines from the UK, Europe or North America. I may also recommend lifestyle changes, herbal creams or herbal teas.
**Some herbs and conventional drugs can interact – please bring details of any medicines you are taking to your consultation.**
Benefits of your services
- A natural way to improve your health and support your body’s own ability to heal.
- A holistic approach – the herbal medicine will address all aspects of your health and lifestyle in order to bring you back into balance
- Herbal medicines will be blended and tailored to your specific needs and life situation
- Herbs vary in their effects – they can be used to both treat specific conditions (e.g. irritable bowel syndrome, depression) as well as improve general wellbeing, and their gentle action makes them suitable for all ages.
The top 3 problems you solve for your clients
- Complex long term conditions
- Reducing stress and increasing energy
- Women’s health issues
- BSc (Hons) Herbal Medicine
- MSc Health Science
- PhD Health Science
- Up to date basic First Aid
No of years’ experience in your field
I previously practiced for a year in Glasgow, before taking a break when moving down to Hertfordshire.