Practitioner: Tracy Lamond
Over the last 6 years, I have helped hundreds of activity-loving people living with joint discomforts reduce their pain, build confidence in their own bodies and get back their freedom to perform activities beyond their dreams.
Via workshops, courses and one-to-one, my approach is to help you learn, move and recover better by improving your thought processes, autonomic nervous system, balance, sensory input and motor output – empowering you to take control of your own health and fitness.
My passion for neuromechanics is driven by my love of sport, dancing, living life to the max and being able to experience any opportunities thrown my way in the confidence my body can deal with anything.
When you work with me, I will take away your physical aches and pains, help you build confidence in yourself, talk about doughnuts, sing, dance and make you laugh (at me or with me, it doesn’t matter which).
Benefits of my services:
- Rebuild your confidence & get back your enjoyment of physical activity.
- Do away with taking painkillers regularly to get you through the day.
- Take control of reducing your pain & preventing further issues.
- Learn how to strengthen your lower back, improve your hip mobility & injury proof your knees.
- Educate yourself with simple self-assessments and solutions that you can use time after time to put an end to lower back, hip and knee issues.
- Tried and tested corrective exercise methods that will help you improve your biomechanics and make you feel like yourself again.
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Personal Trainer
- Biomechanics Trainer (in progress)
No of year’s experience in my field: 4
I am a member of the CIMSPA
Contact Telephone number: 07833608797
What my Clients say:
“I’ve been having regular sessions with Tracy and my back pain has now gone. My stiff muscles are limbering up again. My sleep, energy and mood are all remarkably improved. But most importantly my health markers, which so far the NHS have not been able to help with despite 15 months of investigations, are improving. Tracy is nothing short of amazing. And I hasten to add, I am not a gym fan or even an exercise freak. In fact, I basically led a sedentary lifestyle before this. Thank you. Can’t recommend Tracy highly enough!!” – Jess