With Suzy Reading
As a Chartered Psychologist I’m passionate about empowering people with the tools of self-care and helping people commit to sustainable, positive lifestyle choices. I have a special interest in supporting those who are in the midst of stress, crisis, loss and change.
How psychology can help
- I draw on my toolkit as a Psychologist to help you manage your energy, emotions and stress. As a Psychologist, Personal Trainer and Yoga Teacher I am uniquely placed to help you achieve genuine wellbeing. We all know what we need to do to feel healthy and happy, my strength lies in helping you make it happen.
- I provide a safe place to give voice to your thoughts and feelings, to process and move through your experiences, to cultivate compassion and an image of your future best self.
- Together we design a path of action that helps you create the desired change, to become the person you aspire to be. I support you every step of the way as you integrate new strategies and build new habits.
- Using my framework of self-care, The Vitality Wheel, I’ll empower you with time and energy efficient strategies to nourish yourself on a daily basis. Together we’ll create a bespoke self-care toolkit that will keep you fresh, inspired and resilient in the face of life’s inevitable challenges.
- My focus is on the here and now, healing the body and the mind, connecting you with your strengths, your values and maximising what is working well in your life. My approach is informed by Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Mindfulness, Positive Psychology (the study of what makes life worth living), CBT, Sport and Performance Psychology.
To book or make further enquiries: