The Mummy MOT is a specialist postnatal assessment we recommend for all women following delivery – whether 6 weeks or years after.
Most women experience weakened stomach and pelvic floor muscles after delivery, creating instability and poor core strength. This can result in problems such as back pain, pelvic pain, bladder and bowel weaknesses.
We’ll look at the strength and function of your abdominal and pelvic floor muscles and work to understand how your body is compensating for these changes. Together, we’ll help you achieve your goals and regain your confidence.
- Assessment of your tummy muscles after pregnancy
- Evaluation of your pelvic floor muscles (internal vaginal assessment is optional)
- Check for scar tissue, rib cage changes and other postnatal issues
- Full screen of your posture, breathing and physical changes
- Recommendations for tummy and pelvic floor exercises
To book a Mummy MOT click here
If you have had a C-section, have a look at our specialist scar therapist-led C-section MOT