Womb to Bloom Ltd and Euro Health Service Ltd trading as Carmenta Life (“we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By submitting personal data to us, you agree to us using your data as follows.
Information we may collection from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.carmenta-life.co.uk (our site) or at the centre via a treatment or procedure. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We might use some personal information to process payments for Carmenta or on behalf of Practitioners/Therapists
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent un-authorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To send you our monthly newsletters if you have consented/subscribed to this or other items that may be of interest to you regarding services that may be relevant to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us which we feel may interest you.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services from third parties which may be of interest to you that are associated with Carmenta Life. This will either be about Workshops, Courses or Classes being held here and we will not share your details with the third party, we will only contact you directly. If you do not want to be contacted about such goods or services by third parties, please email email@example.com to opt out from receiving any such communications.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our Practitioners/Therapists in the event of a telephone or email query from yourself regarding a service provided by that Practitioner at Carmenta Life.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.