Carmenta Life is a venue in the heart of Berkhamsted, close to all local amenities; specialising in supportive therapies and classes for pregnancy, birth and early years plus general exercise classes and a wide range of complementary therapies suitable for all ages.
We welcome practitioners in a variety of medical and complementary therapies to enhance the range and choice of our services to both expectant and new parents and to children and adults of all ages.
Whether you are looking to provide your service on a daily, weekly or monthly basis or to take a Consulting Room full time, we are sure you will love our relaxing and pleasant environment and its unique setting overlooking the grounds of St Peters church and gardens of Berkhamsted School.
Price list for room hire
|Large studio room (10m x 5m approx)||From £20-£25 per hour|
|Multi-purpose room (5m x 5m approx)||From £17-£20 per hour|
|Consulting rooms (3m x 3m approx)||From £11-£20 per hour|
Reduced rates for half day or full day bookings.
Rooms available on a permanent and sole use basis also i.e. 5-7 days a week
Our large studio is available to hire for private baby/childrens’ parties on Saturdays and Sundays. At just £50 for 2 hours or £65 for 3 hours. Soft play hire also available at a cost.
- Rooms available on an adhoc hourly rate or on a regular daily basis
- Newly refurbished and carpeted rooms
- Parking on site for service provider or one client during office hours
- Convenient parking for clients nearby
- Large, pleasant reception/waiting area
- Female/male/disabled toilets/baby changing facilities
- Storage for class equipment
- Chairs available
- Regular cleaning
- Use of couch and other equipment
To enquire and book a room for your classes, therapies or consultations:
Call 01442 872 591 or email firstname.lastname@example.org