“Even nature needs a helping hand”
If you are considering fertility treatment we provide a friendly, professional and very approachable service to provide services to help you on the journey. Our team are very experienced and will take time to address your concerns and discuss all the alternatives with you before recommending the most appropriate treatment. Our service is discreet and we’re here to build a long-term, trusting and totally confidential relationships with you.
We aim to listen and answer your questions and will make the effort to ensure you understand all aspects of your tests and recommended course of treatment.
Our programme consists of:
- Initial consultation with a fertility specialist
- Two scans:
Pelvic Gynaecology Scan with assessment of ovaries and uterus and
Follicular Count Scan for patients undergoing fertility treatment
- Hormonal profile blood test
- Blood test for fertility reserve
- Semen analysis*
- Notification of results and actual results
- Consultation for fertility treatment
- Advice and recommendations on complementary therapies to assist your programme
- On-going appointments to assess your well-being and development
*Semen analysis is provided at our London Clinic
Please be advised we offer IVF treatment at our London Clinic (not at Carmenta Life).
To book or make further enquiries: