Many professionals are exhausted from faking confidence to avoid being caught out as “not good enough”. But faking confidence is uncomfortable, unsustainable and unnecessary. My cutting-edge therapy and coaching programme can help you discover your authentic confidence. I will help you:
• Identify what’s unconsciously blocking your confidence and reframe it or let it go for good.
• Gain practical tools so you can step into your authentic confidence and start experiencing positive change.
• Create a new reality for your future where you feel empowered to enjoy being you.
In short, you’ll learn how to feel authentically you, but supercharged with true self confidence!
Gemma Holmes – The Peer Coach
- BA Degree in Sociology, including an extensive research study into the relationship between social anxiety and stage fright
- Hypnotherapy Diplomas – the Cognitive Hypnotherapy Diploma with distinction and the Hypnotherapy Practitioner’s Diploma
- NLP Master Practitioner – a deepened level of knowledge and practice in Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Qualified as a Cognitive Hypnotherapist in 2010
- QCHPA Member – the professional association for evidence-based Cognitive Hypnotherapy
- CNHC Registered – the government regulated voluntary register for complementary therapists