The Feldenkrais Method was developed by a Russian born engineer, physicist and martial artist, Moshe Feldenkrais (1904-1984). Now recognised worldwide at the forefront of rehabilitation of injuries, neurological disorders and chronic pain. The principles work with brain plasticity, our innate ability to change, adapt, learn and relearn. It enables us to rewire movement patterns to overcome habitual injuries and limitations.
Who can benefit?
- People recovering from injury or illness
- People suffering from pain, stress and anxiety
- People who want to improve their quality of life, improve posture and movement
- Athletes, dancers, musicians and actors who want to improve and refine their skills
- Children with developmental or learning disorders
Thursdays and other days by arrangement.
Individual sessions – £60 per hour.
There is the option of group classes and workshops.
Contact Melinda Glenister
Tel: 07974 392 282
Important to know!
Melinda Glenister is a member of UK Feldenkrais Guild.