Children and Young People’s Therapeutic Coach
The Therapeutic Coaching Company
Contact Telephone number: 07305 543410
Services provided: Therapeutic Coaching for Children and Young People
Benefits of your services:
- The innovative integration of counselling and coaching, incorporating the core features of Person-centered Counselling with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and a Human Givens approach, giving flexibility and adaptability to best meet the specific needs of your child or young person.
- The formation of a confidential and non-judgemental professional relationship in which your child or young person will feel safe to view their life holistically, resolve problems and build increased emotional health and resilience.
- Evidence-based knowledge and skills from Protective Behaviours, Mindfulness, Growth Mindset, Five ways to Wellbeing, neuroscience and positive psychology combined to deliver bespoke support which empowers your child or young person to nurture their mental health and wellbeing.
- Coaching techniques applied to help your child or young person make positive life choices and work towards their goals and preferred future.
- Structured and collaborative work, using the Fusion model, which aims to deliver improved outcomes for your child or young person in as few as 5 sessions.
Fusion Certified Therapeutic Coach – Diploma in Therapeutic Coaching
Post Graduate Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Children and Young People.
BSc Hons Psychology – First Class
Level 2 Certificate in Introduction to Counselling Skills
Years of experience in my field: 18 years supporting the mental health and wellbeing of children and young people in schools
Professional associations I am a member of
Graduate Member of The British Psychological Society and The Division for Educational and Child Psychology
Associate Member of The Association of Integrative Coach-Therapist Professionals