Clinical Psychologist (Children & Adults)
Services provided: Clinical Psychologist
I am a Clinical Psychologist who is registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and is a chartered member of the British Psychological Society (BPS).
I have worked in community and inpatient settings in the NHS and community settings in the Local Authority. I have significant experience in the assessment, formulation, and treatment of a range of mental health difficulties including anxiety, depression, obsessional compulsive disorder, and traumatic stress. I am also trained at administering the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS-2).
I work closely with children/young people/adults to assess and formulate their difficulties in a holistic and non-judgmental approach. Following assessment, I collaborate with the individual to devise a care plan that aims to support them to achieve their agreed upon goals. I use an integrative approach that draws on cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT), dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT), interpersonal psychotherapy (IPT) and systemic approaches.
Benefits of your services:
- Offer psychological therapy to individuals across the lifespan (children, young people and adults).
- Offer evidence-based therapies for a range of mental health difficulties.
- Improve an individual’s understanding of their difficulties and develop strategies to cope.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Psychology (Hons), University College London
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (DClinPsy), University College London
- Post Graduate Diploma in Interpersonal Psychotherapy for Adolescents (PGDIP IPT-A), Anna Freud Centre
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS-2) trained, AS Directions
No of year’s experience in your field: 10 years
Any professional associations I am a member of
Chartered member of the British Psychological Society (CPsychol, 231256)
Registered member of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC, PYL28658)