Contact Telephone number: 07496874792
Services provided: Clinical Psychology
As a Consultant Clinical Psychologist I provide National Institute for Clinical Excellence (NICE) recommended psychological treatment for a range of mental health and psychological difficulties.
Ultimately, I work with individuals to get back on track when for whatever reason they have been steered off course.
Benefits of your services:
1. Improve your mental health and wellbeing
2. Recover from emotional difficulties that may be holding you back
3. Ability to offer a range of evidence based, therapies tailored to the individual and their unique circumstances
4. Effective approaches drawing on years of experience in the field
5. EMDR for trauma, PTSD and major life events
1. Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, Lancaster University
2. Postgraduate certificate in Clinical Neuropsychology
3. Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR); Sandi Richmond Institute (accredited trainer)
No of year’s experience in your field: 13+ years post qualification
Any professional associations I am a member of: EMDR Association UK, Health & Care Professions Council (member: PYL24404), Registered Clinical Psychologist
Alongside my private work, I work as a Consultant Clinical Psychologist in the NHS supporting people with a wide range of difficulties. Within this role I specialize in working with people psychologically with a wide range of health conditions and injuries. I have specialisms in the management of and adjusting to a range of health conditions (pain, fatigue, long covid, functional/gastro symptoms, cancer, diabetes), as well as managing anxiety, depression, PTSD and a range of other mental health conditions. I have an additional special interest in women’s health.
I have worked within a variety of settings in the NHS since qualifying as a Clinical Psychologist in 2009. As a result I have extensive experience of delivering psychological therapy for a wide range of problems.
I am approachable, warm, and down-to-earth. I understand that taking that first step to get help is hard but believe firmly that with the right support everyone can get back on track. I recognize that everyone is unique and so needs a thoughtful, tailored approach to get the most from therapy.